RESERVATION AND RENTAL POLICIES
- A security deposit of
$500 per vessel will be required on the day of the rental and must be placed on a major credit card in the Renter's name. NO EXCEPTIONS. Bring Major Credit Card for the security deposit(s) to the rental office. Renter is responsible for checking credit limits prior to arrival. We DO NOT accept Check Cards, Debit Cards, Checks or Cash for Security Deposits.
- Renter must provide a list of ALL persons who will board Rental Equipment at any time.
- Ride at Your Own Rist! No insurance is available to purchase.
- Pets are only allowed on uncarpeted Runabouts and Deckboats. There is an additional pet fee of $50 per boat with a maximum number of two pets per boat. Sorry, no pets are allowed on carpeted Pontoon Boats.
- Full Rental Fee is charged at time of reservation in order to secure the reservation.
- A $100 Fee pervessel will be deducted from Reservation Fee for cancellation with greater than 24 hours notice 48 hours during Holiday Periods.
- Full Rental Fee will be forfeited for cancellation with less than 24 hour notice or "No Show" (48 hours during Holiday Periods)
- Cancellation Fees will not be waived for personal emergencies
- Cancellation Fees will be waived only if the following conditions exists on Lake Lanier at the time of the rental.
-Heavy Rain lasting greater than 45 minutes.
-High Wind Advisories